Nantucket Dolphins Policies
All swimmers will be expected to:
- Have and show respect for all Nantucket coaches, staff, teammates and parents.
- Have and show respect for all other teams’ coaches, swimmers and parents.
- Have and show respect for all swimming officials and meet volunteers.
- Stay on top of all school work, all of the time.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with coaches regarding attendance, illness, injuries, etc.
- Come to each practice mentally prepared to train at the highest possible level.
- Take personal responsibility and accountability for actions and performance during practices and in competitions.
- Set personal, yet realistic, goals and do the things necessary to achieve those goals.
- Take constructive advice well and praise graciously.
- Work as a team to achieve individual and common goals.
- Pay attention.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy the process as well as the end result.
- Have FUN!